Thanks Kristy! I am so excited for you two! I also am so thankful that you are still such a great encourager. I will post pics of my home soon! Thank you for the advice. It was like a light bulb went off, when I finally sought His help with ALL things. God is so good all the time! Really, truly Incredible!! How many weeks do you have left?
2 comments:
Those are precious!! I can't wait to see baby Reidl!!!
Love you Sisko!
Thanks Kristy! I am so excited for you two! I also am so thankful that you are still such a great encourager. I will post pics of my home soon! Thank you for the advice. It was like a light bulb went off, when I finally sought His help with ALL things. God is so good all the time! Really, truly Incredible!! How many weeks do you have left?
Post a Comment