Monday, May 19, 2008

A Fun and Busy Week!

Well, last week was a fun and busy week! We spent Tuesday and Wednesday at Michael's helping him pack up his house. I packed the kitchen and did a lot of watching as they loaded all the heavy boxes that I wouldn't have touched even if I wasn't 6 1/2 months pregnant! The highlight of the trip was watching David and Michael load the "Love Sack". Getting it through the door was quite a challenge and reminded us of something you would have done at youth Camp! (If you haven't seen the love sack, just imagine a gigantic, huge, enormous bean bag--and it is bigger than that.)

We got home reallly late on Wednesday night and had Drs appts on Thursday. Thankfully, all went well with my bloodwork and I survived my glucose screening test. Friday my great mom-in-law came in for a visit and we celebrated her birthday.


Saturday, Whitney, Flo (her mom), and Peggy gave me a great baby shower! Everyone blessed me with great advice, some amazing gifts and super fun fellowship with some old friends. There were great games too--guess the baby food (thankfully there was a rule against tasting the baby food), guess what type of chocolate bar is melted in each diaper and guess the number of Q-tips in the bottle. I didn't even come close to winning any of the games, but they graciously gave me the prizes anyway (Diapers, q-tips and wipes!!!!)
Fun Games!!!
Lots of help opening the gifts!!!


1 comments:

Jamie Butts said...

OOWWEE! Wish I could have been there. Amy's kids are so big!
Love you!