Thanks Jamie and Dustin for the great onesie!Titus loves his Grandma and Grandpa!The Titus pose....
Ha! You're welcome! Love it...we are having an early dismissal today, due to plumbing issues. Gross and great! Happy day! Hug Titus for me!
Kristy!!!He is so precious!!! I didn't even realize you had your baby!!! Congratulations! Give him hugs and kisses for me and say hello to everyone at Dayspring for me!! I miss everyone so much!!! Love and miss you guys!!Phil 1:27Cara
He's beautiful! Do you have any pics of you holding him? I'd like to see you and the baby too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ha! You're welcome! Love it...
we are having an early dismissal today, due to plumbing issues. Gross and great! Happy day! Hug Titus for me!
Kristy!!!
He is so precious!!! I didn't even realize you had your baby!!! Congratulations! Give him hugs and kisses for me and say hello to everyone at Dayspring for me!! I miss everyone so much!!! Love and miss you guys!!
Phil 1:27
Cara
He's beautiful! Do you have any pics of you holding him? I'd like to see you and the baby too!
Post a Comment