Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged

So, Loriand Alison tagged me, and now I will try to come up with six random things about myself for you....
1. I've been tagged before and never got around to doing this--sorry!
2. I really like this show. If you have ever seen it, please comment. My favorite character may have been Hector--I use past tense because sadly this show is no longer on PBS.
3.hmmmm... This is harder than I thought. OK--I love Christmas. I plan almost all year long. I have finished about half of my shopping already, but if things go as they normally do--I will wait til the last minute on some of it. Besides, it is fun to get out in December and do some shopping. I try to go out the day after Thanksgiving--just so I can say I did, but I refuse to fight for any items. I also decided last year to avoid Toys R Us during this time. Sorry Titus!
4. I worked with my dad some during the summers growing up. He's a builder and I learned a lot--for example--how to dig a ditch for pipes.... and also that I never wanted to build my own house. I know you get to pick your own bathroom faucets, and tile, and paint, and appliances, and.... But you get the picture. I actually prayed that the Lord would give us a house that we liked that was already built--and He did! I am so thankful for it--and that we got to avoid the stress of building!
5. Out of time for now--I'll finish later... maybe.
I'm back... I love to bake and I especially love this time of year and baking with pumpkin.  Last week I baked a pumpkin for the first time.  It turned out great and I used it for a pie for the neighbors. (They took care of T for us during the retreat, so I figured a pie would be good payment.)  Try the pie recipe, learn how to cook a pie pumpkin and roast its seeds here. Roasted pumpkin seeds taste like popcorn to me. It does take time but it's really not that bad. I did it in stages throughout the day while Titus was playing or napping. I got the pumpkin at the pumpkin patch--here's another picture from that trip. Also I thought I would add the tractor picture just for fun--it's also from the pumpkin patch!
6. I don't believe that any of you are still reading....

I tag TITUS and MISTER T.
6 Random things from TITUS!
1. I love Mr. T. Here is evidence:2. I am a big boy. I had my 3 month birthday. This above is a picture of what I did for my birthday.
3. Can you believe I had to get a bath after that???
4. I don't like to get my hair washed.
5. I made it through Sunday morning worship Sunday! OK--so Mom was keeping the nursery with Rhonda and I stayed in there with her. But no crying.... So some of the other kids were crying, but I just slept and entertained everyone. Did I say that I am a big boy???
6. I can ALMOST roll over.

6 Random Things from MISTER T:
1. I love Titus.
2. I love Word of the Day and Camp corn dogs.
3. I have now changed my lifestyle and make healthier food choices. I now eat only Eukanuba and whatever is on the kitchen floor.
4.. I love rescue vehicles and howl at them every chance I get. If they need me, I am ready!
5.. I am 6 years and 3 months old.
6. I love the neighbors Louis and Fay. I ignore the dog, Israel, on the other side of our home.

2 comments:

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

girl you are NUTS!!! that made me laugh outloud...and yes, i did read it all. mr t's list cracked me up-ha!!!!!:) titus is so cute, he's getting so big!! i enjoy keeping up w/ you on here. miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the picture of Titus and Mr.T! Thanks for being a good sport and playing along.
We had fun with you guys last night!