OH Titus is sooo cute by the tree...Tell him Aunt Jennifer wants to get in the basket under the laundry too (rather than folding it all)! See you soon...
Kristy!! How adorable is your little one? I was blog hopping tonight and saw yours on Larissas!! I keep up with you some through Shea, but I am so glad i found your blog!! yall look great!! love ya- Cami
4 comments:
kristy that's such a wonderful family pic of you guys!! titus is getting so big and handsome!! hope you guys are doing well:)
OH Titus is sooo cute by the tree...Tell him Aunt Jennifer wants to get in the basket under the laundry too (rather than folding it all)! See you soon...
Grandma's little man is so handsome, just like his Dad and so sweet with big blues like his Mom.
Can't wait to squeeze and hug him again.
Kristy!! How adorable is your little one? I was blog hopping tonight and saw yours on Larissas!! I keep up with you some through Shea, but I am so glad i found your blog!! yall look great!! love ya- Cami
Post a Comment