Whitney and I were able to go to Brittney's Baby Shower this weekend! Fun times! It was great to see some friends that I hadn't talked to in sooo long! Brittney looks great and got some wonderful gear for her new little one. Titus was the only boy, but he didn't seem to mind...(I know what you are thinking "where are his socks?" )
Here's Titus with Whitney's niece Ava. We spent the weekend with Whitney and her family while David was on a hunting trip! It was super fun--Titus even slept really well there, which is very good for him. :) (Remember all those posts about 4 months ago about him sleeping 8 hours.... Well, that has ended. He's a night owl and that is keeping me on my toes!)
Ava and Titus are great friends. She even let him play in her mega extreme Baby Einstein bouncer!Titus is doing well and almost 6 months old now! It really has flown by! I will keep you posted--he can ALMOST sit up on his own and is really enjoying his new toys he got for Christmas. :)
Thanks Whitney for taking this great picture!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
The Weekend
Posted by Kristy at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
titus is getting to big!! i just love babies:) i'm glad to see everyone is doing well, and i'm jealous ya'll got to go to the shower!!!:( was si oklahoma so far away?!?! love you!!! thanks for the awesome updates...i love blogs!!
Hey, Titus,
Grandma & Grandpa loves you.
Hurry back to see us and be sure to bring Camo Hauls.
He is so precious!! I love you!
Post a Comment