Saturday, March 21, 2009

Titus and T


So, I am not very good at doing the video thing, but I am learning. Here's what Titus does when he sees Mister T. :) Be sure your sound is on.  He gets more excited about seeing Mr. T than he does seeing us!

5 comments:

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

that is hilarious. titus was definately excited about mr t-ha!! i love how lumberjack dave in the background was making sure you were getting this on video-haha!!:) good times!! i love blogs!!

Brenda said...

You did great!! Wish I had that much energy. I'll bet Mom and Dad are worn out at the end of the day keeping up with Grandma's Little Man. This is really cute. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures.

Merry said...

i love the arm action! let me at him, daddy, i want mr t...

if y'all could just hook him up to ? (whatever that might be), i think titus could provide y'all with all the green power you'd ever need.

Danielle said...

I love that!! I laughed out loud... That's so fun.

Jamie Butts said...

With those arms, he just might be a swimmer like Mom, Dad, the grandparents AND lifeguard-training-pro Aunt Jamie!