Well, this was a busy weekend! So I have several posts to do with LOTS of pictures. I also plan to do a Titus update later this week when we get a weight at his 9-MONTH check-up Friday! Amazing that he is already 9 months old!
Congratulations to Jeni and Patrick who are expecting a baby girl this June! We were able to spend some time with them Saturday for a co-ed baby shower. It was a good time! Here's Titus with a new friend!
Here's the relay! The guys did a baby relay (congrats to David whose team won--although it is debatable if Jeni's Dad followed the rules in chugging the bottle of apple juice. :)) We also played Catch Phrase--"sound a baby makes..." And the girls won! Yeah!
Dressing the baby....
Onesies are not as easy as they seem!
Sorry, I don't have any pictures of Mom. :( Jeni looks great! We can't wait to meet Sheridan! She and Titus are sure to be great friends.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Baby Shower
Posted by Kristy at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment