These are the cutest things I've ever seen! Such expressions and "thought"---what are we gonna plant in the fields today? So cute. Thanks for sending them. Will show them to everyone at fish fry tomorrow. Love, Grandma & Grandpa
yup, my favorite is that last one where you're looking out over your range, titus. i guess you know the saying about 'all hat and no cattle'. i know that doesn't apply to you!
4 comments:
These are the cutest things I've ever seen! Such expressions and "thought"---what are we gonna plant in the fields today? So cute. Thanks for sending them. Will show them to everyone at fish fry tomorrow.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa
Glad you like them. I call the 2nd one "praying for rain!"
Kristy these are so great! I think the last one is my favorite! Hope ya'll have a great weekend.
yup, my favorite is that last one where you're looking out over your range, titus. i guess you know the saying about 'all hat and no cattle'. i know that doesn't apply to you!
Post a Comment