love that picture of titus and mr t!
These pictures are just great. He has grown so much. I love the one with him asleep and with T. Really good family picture too.Love you,MOM
He DEFINITELY got the "bus hair" from Grandpa! Hilarious...Looks like a happy baby to me! Can't wait to see him again....
I can't believe Titus! He's just so grown up--looking like a little man. It happens so fast!Good to get an update on your fam.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
love that picture of titus and mr t!
These pictures are just great. He has grown so much. I love the one with him asleep and with T. Really good family picture too.
Love you,
MOM
He DEFINITELY got the "bus hair" from Grandpa! Hilarious...Looks like a happy baby to me! Can't wait to see him again....
I can't believe Titus! He's just so grown up--looking like a little man. It happens so fast!
Good to get an update on your fam.
Post a Comment