Here's a glimpse of some of the really fun Titus moments lately. I keep trying to catch it on video and here's the best I can do right now. Make sure your sound is on!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's a glimpse of some of the really fun Titus moments lately. I keep trying to catch it on video and here's the best I can do right now. Make sure your sound is on! ![]()
Posted by Kristy at 8:35 AM
4 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray for Titus! I can't believe he is nearly a year old.
Loved his new suit. Is he wearing it for the big wedding? Thought so probably.
Grandma's Little Man is really a little character. He is getting so grown up and moving right along. Can't wait to see you all at Dad's BD party. Great blog, thanks for puting in plug for mine. Glad you like the deer pictures, not many flowers until fall.
Love and Kisses to Titus and hugs to all.
Love you
MOM
wow that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while! Is he saying "bye bye" or "blah blah blah" hehe! that is truly great!
sweet!
so this is what a floor looks like when not covered with cat hair...
Post a Comment