Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Cookies and Tennis Shoes

Here we are Saturday night at the Dayspring Christmas Party! It was a lot of fun and Titus and I got to be "2" in the 12 Days of Christmas (hence the new blog background)! If you don't know what that means, we number off and sing the song--when your number comes up, you have to stand up and sing. Titus loved it! David got to be part of the three french hens, which is also a fun manly group to be in--somehow the guys always shout that one out. Titus also loved the Christmas cookies--I actually don't remember him eating much else besides maybe some grapes. Oh well--tis the season, right? We got him in his suit from Michael and Danna's wedding too--I just took the hem out of the pants and all was well. Except for the shoes--I couldn't squeeze his little foot into his black shoes... So we went with what fit. What do you think? A new fashion statement? Yes, they are blue--but at least his socks are black. And do you know how hard it is to find black dress socks for a one year old?

2 comments:

Merry said...

very nice picture!

Anonymous said...

Such a great picture!!! You look so beautiful and such handsome guys. Titus is just too cute in his tux. Sounds like a great time at party, glad you got to go. We have been having fun at church too, check our blog.
Love to all, can't wait til see you at Christmas!!
Love, MOM