Friday, July 16, 2010

Chooo Chooo!!!

We had a fun week here! A birthday party for ladies only and Titus and Dad time Tuesday night. David was certainly a super-Dad and even got Titus to bed before I made it home! Woohoo!
Wednesday night Jeni and Sheridan came for a visit! We had a great time and the kids really hit it off. We went to the pool and had lots of play time around the house.

Giving Sheridan a "squeeze".

Today we went to the park and for a train ride. Man was Titus dirty when we left! It was very hot, but he loved the train and seeing his friends there. AND he had his first snow cone! I will have to get a video of him saying "chooo chooo" to post later.
Some new words:
"Chooo choooo" (as in train)
"sceeze" (Squeeze, as in hug)
"Scuse you" (as in "excuse me" after sneezes or burps...)
"Doe" door
Ball
"dee!" is dip (he points his finger in a dipping motion!)
That's all I can think of for now. I really need to write these things down as he says them. He also said "Sher-dan" (sort of) and "pa" when talking about Grandpa--but he won't say those words consistently. He is also saying "Ba" and points to the light, but I haven't figured that one out yet. I think it also means bread... Another big note, he is learning to spit out his toothpaste when he brushes teeth--mostly he just makes an emphatic "paa" sound. And "She" for sheep....
Other words he's been saying for a while now:
"Eeze" please
"eeze" cheese (gotta use the context clues here)
"uice" juice
"me" mine
"shoes!"

1 comments:

Merry said...

what a fun day! like the words, titus!