This one is Titus singing "Holy, Holy, Holy" which he calls "Praise Babies" because it is on his Praise Babies DVD. Sorry--the road is really loud and it's kind of hard to hear. Here's a translation: "Praise Babies." repeat a bunch. "Holy, Holy.... Lord God Almighty" repeat. Then I ask him to keep singing and he says "NO!" And you can also get a good shot of his foot too.
This one is for Grandpa Don. We had been talking about Titus and doing sports when he gets older. I said something about T-Ball and this was his response: "I PLAY GOLF!" I don't know how many miles he said this, but he went on and on about it!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Two Videos
Posted by Kristy at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
these are both sweet! i like the definitive "no!", although i can see that could be a parent/son sticking point. i promise not to tell him how cute it is.
"i play golf" over many miles has to be an improvement over "are we there yet?" :)
i'm so glad you share these with us. technology does have some good points...
HOLY, HOLY, HOLY are GREAT WORDS
OF OUR GREAT GOD !!!
KEEP THE PRAISE COMING TITUS !!!
LOVE AND BLESSINGS,
louis and fay
Post a Comment