I have been on the lookout for a good Children's Bible for Christmas gifts. Check out a few pages here.
One review says, Sally Lloyd Jones "has captured the plot line of redemption in a children's story Bible that sings the praise of Jesus and his saving grace on every page, in every story."
Let me know what you think!
On another note, here is a sample of what I have been working on lately! The first is a Christmas gift for my Dad and the other is some of my shirts. This is a fun way to make the best use of all those t-shirts!

3 comments:
Kristy!!! I am so impressed!!! Your Dad is going to love that quilt. Way to go!
I miss you guys - I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep up with you!
Love you!
Hi Kristy and David!
Thanks SO much for the birthday note. We're having some home computer issues as we make some adjustments on the computer. It's all turtle slow. I am just now looking at your cool blog, except well not the slow pictures/video or whatnot. :) I think I know what Bible is on that picture (if it will load) and we got one for our nephew. I love it. I've already read it, since his birthday's a bit away. Love and miss you, dear friend!
Kristy! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Can't wait to keep up with you a little better.
And about the children't Bible storybook- it's wonderful. Jamie and Dustin got one for our kiddos and we LOVE it!! I love the quilts you're working on. I've gotten into sewing and LOVE it. I need to do a quilt like that for Chad.
Post a Comment