Here are some pics from our annual Dayspring Retreat. The weather was beautiful--warm enough to wear shorts during the day and cold enough for a fire at night! Some other highlights from the weekend: Canoeing--no we didn't get stuck or tump; Fellowshiping with new and old friends; Potluck Thanksgiving meal with Buzzy's BBQ--yes, Buzzy's burned, but they have another location and will reopen anyday now; Jackson singing Fire In My Bones & Ghostriders in the Sky; And David kept a great fire going in the outdoor fireplace for Singing hymns and making smores! Needless to say, we had a wonderful relaxing weekend!
We are enjoying some great weather here today! Much cooler and so I am ready for Christmas! Does anyone have any decorations out yet? I'm sure we won't wait much longer on ours--I am trying to hold out, but we will see. They must be up by Thanksgiving--that's my rule. That's how the Pilgrims did it, right?
1 comments:
Kristy!
The Dayspring Retreat always sounds SO fun. I'm glad you like the Scripture Memory System. I'm enjoying it so far. I got your recipe the other day and can't wait to make it. I want to talk soon and very soon. Miss you. Love to you. Tell Mr. T hi for me.
Post a Comment