Well we had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We saw lots of family and friends and had a great time. We saw David's family for a few days prior to Christmas and had a great Christmas breakfast at the Waffle House. Then we headed to see my folks and worked about 6 jigsaw puzzles with Meemaw. We had a classic holiday meal of chili and Mexican cornbread!
The biggest highlight by far was sharing a sonogram picture with our families! We asked "Does this look like anyone you know?"
We are about 9 weeks pregnant and are so thankful to the Lord for such a great gift! We had a Dr's appt. on Friday and saw the baby's little hands waving around. It is amazing and of course we are super excited! Praise God for His tremendous blessings!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Christmas and New Year's Updates
Posted by Kristy at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woohoo! I'm soooooooooooooo excited! Check your mail. :)
YEAH! I am so excited for you & Dave! I hope to be able to visit this summer when you're big and prego!!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment