Monday, March 17, 2008

Half Way....

Wow! We are at the halfway mark and I cannot believe it! 20 weeks down, 20 more to go. We are getting more excited each day!


Check out a couple of pics of things for Baby's room. We decided to wait to find out Baby's gender--so we are going with a neutral theme. Let me know what you think!










3 comments:

Erin said...

Kristy-
I love, love, love your theme for the baby's room! Very cute! How fun that you and David are waiting to find out if the baby is a boy or girl! Keep posting pictures!

Kyle & Alison Mezger said...

Congrats Kristy and Dave! I had no idea you were expecting--what a blessing! (We chose not to find out the gender with Owen and it couldn't have been more fun!!!) Favotite things: boppy pillow, bumbo chair. love and blessings, Alison & Kyle

Amy said...

I can't believe its already been 20 weeks! The decorations are so cute! I love it! I"ll have to get back to you on my favorite things, I have to go back and remember what I used the most. We'll see you on Sunday!