Friday, June 6, 2008

Fudgey's Back

Remember those t-shirt quilts I was making a while back? Remember how I said how great it was to clean out the closet and be rid of all those shirts we never wear? Well, I didn't mention that I saved the scraps--traded in the shirts for several bags of cut up shirts. So, tonight I decided to put them to good use. These pants were soooo easy--seriously! And the bibs were pretty simple too. The 2nd one I made a little bigger, as I have heard that little people can make big messes.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

You should win homemaker of the year award! What a clever idea Sisko! How is Mr. T??

Brittney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

You are so talented! Have you ever checked out Sew, Mama, Sew? They have loads of fun projects. Be careful, though! I tend to get "over-inspired" and get in over my head with projects! I'm still trying to finish up stuff from being inspired by their CHRISTMAS posts!