Friday, June 13, 2008

Shower & Friends

Here are some pics from my shower last weekend. It was soooo fun! Check out this super cool blanket Belinda made me! We are so blessed by our Church Family!


Another favorite is this froggie humidifier given by Barbara and Jackson! How fun is that????

Pregnant Friends! :)

Dani came into town on Sunday and we had a blast running around town, telling old stories (and she let me talk about the baby as much as I wanted!), swimming, and we went to visit Jeni on Wednesday. At Jeni's we had a great time at her beautiful cottage home--seriously, it should be in better homes or something! So should her cooking.... :) Anyways it was such a fun time to catch up! Here's a pic!

3 comments:

Jamie Butts said...

When is your due date again? I keep forgetting. I'm on the "to call when you have the baby" list, right? Hope so!

Kristy said...

OF COURSE YOU ARE ON THE LIST!!! :) Actually, I need to make that list.... I am doing that right now!

Danielle said...

I love you so much!! It was so good to see you and I love talking about the baby with you. Will call you soon.