Well, June was busy around our house as I am sure it was at yours! We are counting down the days until the baby is due to arrive (about 5 weeks). I love how people keep telling me that the baby may not be born on the actual due date. :) We are so thankful to the Lord that I have felt so great lately! David and Mr. T are feeling great too! Please keep praying for us!
We had VBS last week and it was a blast! I helped with crafts and we made some cool bracelets and painted some flower pots. There were no disasters and very few melt downs. That is a blessing! It was fun to see all those kids in their little helmets and the chapel all decked out like a tent!
Last night we celebrated Ethan's 3rd birthday! I am debating whether or not to post the video of David and Daniel doing the Cha Cha.... Does Preston ring a bell for anyone? Other than that, we have been doing lots of swimming, lots of dr. appts, taking some childbirth classes (which so far have been very good), had another great visit with Dani and Jeni and are looking forward to hopefully seeing some fireworks this weekend--I love the 4th!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Everybody Clap Your Hands!
Posted by Kristy at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment