Well we had a great time celebrating our birthdays! It is so fun having them so close together! Mr. T's is coming up (the 30th) and Baby's is on the way too! Here's a picture of the ice cream cake I made for David. It is supposed to be a swimming pool--hence the blue top, the lanes and the M & M Olympic rings. I even had a Happy Birthday banner to go over it--but I forgot to use it... :) It was fun to make and super easy. You should try it! Here's the instructions:
Ice Cream Cake:
1. Layer ice cream sandwiches, cool whip, syrup and candy pieces.
2. Then freeze for a few hours.
3. Let sit out a few minutes before you cut it. That's it!
*If you use the whipped topping in the can, I recommend doing that right before you serve it. It didn't hold its shape very well in the freezer. :)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Birthday Fun!!!!
Posted by Kristy at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute cake! I'll have to give it a try. Love the simple recipe!
Can't wait to see some little baby pictures on your blog!
-Lori
Post a Comment