Here's Titus in some of his "new" clothes!!!! Here he is ready for cold weather! I love the teddy bear jackets. He had one last year and I was planning to get him a "big boy" coat, but for $6 I couldn't pass this up. Maybe it will even be cold enough for him to wear it this winter! We have LOTS more, but I couldn't subject him to trying on anymore clothes!Snoopy shirt!!!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Fashion Show
Posted by Kristy at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love the teddy bear jacket, but you know my favorite will be that little snoopy and friends t-shirt.
now, if we can just find tigger...
ttfn!
Faith, Hope and Love to you all in CHRIST JESUS !!!
Titus we always love seeing you in your latest fashion wear.
Titus veggies are really good for you, so start early and go head and take them.
Hugs and kisses and blessings to you !!!
Love and blessings,
louis and fay
Post a Comment