This is a Happy Birthday shout out from Titus to his Grandma! We hope your day is great.
We did some shopping for Titus today at a big consignment sale. Here are a couple of his new outfits. Kids clothes are strange--his 18 month pants are huge, but I think these 12 month khakis may be too small. Oh well--they were super cheap! The others are still in the wash--and are mostly for cooler weather, but I am sure you'll see them here soon!
Titus is really enjoying his new skill--WALKING! He's doing great and is growing so much that he can reach doorknobs! He especially enjoys his cars/trucks/dozers... He makes the broommmm sound with his food and "drives it around! He's a very picky eater (any suggestions Moms?), but LOVES his peaches, cornbread, crackers, and cheese. He will eat peas too, but most vegetables are a no for him. I tried smearing some puried veggies on a cracker... he wiped it off. Tonight he was seperating his green beans from his other food and putting the green beans in the cup holder slot on his tray. Whitney and I cooked a pumpkin Monday night and I have been trying to get him to eat that--but he refuses. I LOVE pumpkin, but he doesn't seem to so much. (By the way, you should try cooking your own pumpkin--it's pretty easy and really yummy! Go here for the microwave method!)
He is about 23 and a half pounds, about 30+ inches tall. He's doing new things everyday--holding up everything to his ear like a phone and says occasional words (today he said button--referring to his belly button!) He says: Mama, dada, dog, no no no no no (this has actually stopped lately) and his name when he sees his picture--I know there are more, but that's all I can think of now. Titus also loves to give hugs--very sweet! He and Daddy had their first Father/Son breakfast today. Yummy Chicken biscuits--they had a great time!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Posted by Kristy at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
so is he still saying "blah blah blah" and "Mr. T" ?? lol...he is getting big fast...can't wait to see him :)
Post a Comment