Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Well Titus has decided he isn't going to bed tonight, so I decided to do another one-handed post. I'm actually getting pretty good at typing with one hand now--hence the large amount of posts I have been doing lately.:) Normally he does very well going to bed at night, so I'm not sure what's going on with him tonight. I think he wanted to watch the end of the football game.
We had a great weekend and took Titus out to a pumpkin patch. It was really fun! I also tried a pumpkin recipe from Kari's blog. Then we plopped down in front of the computer and watched some of the conference. It was great.


Well, I think we will try to go to bed again. :)

1 comments:

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

titus is so cute-one big baby!!!:) and i miss mr t-hope he's still doing great!! ooowwweee!!!!