Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Scattered, smothered, covered.....

I bet you can guess from the title where Titus went for the first time on Sunday night after Church. The last time I ate there was Christmas morning with David's family. (That is also a big clue if you haven't guessed it yet!)
This morning Titus and I headed out to do some shopping... Hobby Lobby, Target and then HEB. The outing was cut short after about 5 minutes at Hobby Lobby. Titus spits up...everywhere... spit up is actually a huge understatement. He was in the sling--so it is all over the sling, my shirt, my jeans... and a little bit on him. Also on the floor in the store. So, I am laughing, and just leave the cart to go to the car and get us cleaned up. A cashier gives me the last of her paper towels, but they don't really help much. So, I change Titus, change my shirt and put him in his stroller. We ran back in for a couple of minutes and then just decided to call it a day. We are back home now, doing the laundry, except our water is off for some reason. hmmmm... Titus seems to be feeling well--I don't think the little guy is sick, maybe he just wasn't up to a day of shopping. :) We'll try again tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes!
Here's a picture to keep you reading. :) I got out Titus's Christmas PJs, and since he is almost too big for them, I figured I better take a picture.

0 comments: