Well, here are even more pictures of Titus. We got to spend the day with Whitney and her niece Ava on Tuesday--it was a good time! Ava is just a few days older than Titus, so they enjoyed playing together. Really Titus was more interested in the ceiling fan than in making friends, but that's OK. Here we are trying to get all 4 of us in a picture and then on a walk. Titus saw a butterfly and a really big dog!

Titus is growing each day and getting more and more interested in his surroundings. In a recent post, I mentioned how he does NOT enjoy shopping... Well, Home Depot doesn't count. He spent about an hour and a half with his Daddy in there last Saturday. He was a happy baby!
Here he is in his new "I Love Daddy" PJs with Little Lamb.
Here he is on a walk!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
What's New With Titus
Posted by Kristy at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is too cute!! He's so big. I showed mom your pics and she said that Titus take after you alot. Have you compared baby pics of Titus and you and dave. Does he take after one of you more?
He's a handsome fella!
Kristy, I miss you too! The insane-ness that has been Quarter 1 is just an hour away (finishing grades right now). Looking forward to catching up with you soon!
Dani--we don't know who he looks like. I haven't looked at my baby pictures--although Meemaw says he looks like me and my mom's baby pictures. Other people have said he looks like my dad, or my Peepaw. I think he looks like David as a kid. :)
Post a Comment