Monday, August 31, 2009

Today in History







5 years ago today David asked Kristy to marry him!!!

5 comments:

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

aww that's awesome!! i love it!!!:)

Merry said...

how sweet! i'm glad the 2 of you got together!

Merry said...

i love the glimpse into your past before i was blessed by y'all's friendship.

Jamie Butts said...

Yea!! Congrats, sweet friend! Thanks SO much for your Swaddle Me wrap. What a sweet, fun gift. I can't wait to bundle our little Bundle with it. :)
I missed you at the shower. Wish you lived here. :) We would LOVE to see you in November if you come. I was excited to read that on your card. Check out a few of the shower pics on my blog. Will call soon! Love you friend! Happy engagement memories. :)

Brenda said...

These are great! I remember when David came to visit us with you and he asked your Dad for his permission to ask you to marry him. He said he didn't know anyone did that anymore, how sweet, so we knew he was a "keeper". We didn't hear a word about wedding plans for 3 weeks.....afraid you said no, but then you called late one night and said "Guess What Mom"??
Surprise, we already knew but had promised not to tell. I always told you God had someone really special picked out for you and, of course, Mom was right again!!
Love you both so very much, kisses to our Little Man Titus.
Love, MOM & DAD