Here are a few pictures from the rehearsal and the wedding. :) We made it to Lubbock and had a wonderful time! Everything was beautiful! Sorry, most of the pictures relate to Titus! But that's why you're here, right? Titus was able to take the ring down the aisle thanks to some help from Dad. He was very cute and managed to keep his suit clean and his shoes on through the entire ceremony! Woohoo!!!
Here are some rehearsal pictures.Hanging with Grandma!
With Katie at dinner afterwards.
I tried to stay up ALL NIGHT I was so excited about the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before the wedding....
Talking to Grandpa before the wedding.
Visiting with Great Grandma Phyllis.
The Reception....
Shoes off, sleeves rolled up, I'm ready to party!
Hanging with my cousin Elijah!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
The Wedding
Posted by Kristy at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment